The Certified Flight
Instructor questions represent those on FAA Knowledge Exams, and are
arranged by subject into chapters, supported with answers, explanations
(for correct and incorrect answers) and references. Codes for Airplane,
Rotorcraft, Glider, Powered Parachute, and Weight-Shift Control identify
which questions apply to the specific test you are preparing for.
Helpful test instructions, tips, cross-references, and more included.
Includes Fundamentals of Instructing (FOI), Flight (CFI), Ground
(BGI, AGI), and Sport Instructor: Airplane, Helicopter, Glider, Powered
Parachute, Weight-Shift Control, Add-On Ratings tests.
ASA is the leading resource for FAA Knowledge Exam preparation and
continues to produce the best books available to prepare students for
all the exams. The Test Prep Series features:
FAA Computer Testing Supplement is bundled with every test book so you
will become accustomed to referring to the FAA Figures and Legends as
you will during the test. This is the same book you will be issued at
the testing center.
The FAA tests are on a one-year cycle, with changes made up to 3 times a
year. We make sure you have the most current information by publishing
the books in July of each year, posting updates on the ASA website that
show changes made to the test questions, and providing a free e-mail subscription service for automatic notification when updates are available.
ASA's Test Preps include representative questions and answer stems
plus answers, explanations (for both correct and incorrect answers),
references, and FAA Learning Statement Codes (LSC). Chapter text and
illustrations help you more fully understand the concepts.
The questions are arranged into chapters based on subject matter to
promote better understanding, aid recall, and thus provide a more
efficient study guide.
- ASA test books include: airplane, rotorcraft, glider,
lighter-than-air, powered parachute, and weight-shift control
categories, and questions are identified as to which test they apply.
Use Test Prep - CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Fundamentals of Instructing (FOI)
- Ground Instructor - Basic
- Ground Instructor - Advanced
- Flight Instructor - Airplane
- Flight Instructor - Helicopter
- Flight Instructor - Gyroplane
- Flight Instructor - Glider
- Flight Instructor - Airplane (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Helicopter (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Gyroplane (Added Rating)
- Flight Instructor - Glider (Added Rating)
- Military Competency Instructor
- Flight Instructor - Sport Airplane
- Flight Instructor - Sport Balloon
- Flight Instructor - Sport Glider
- Flight Instructor - Sport Lighter-than-Air (Airship)
- Flight Instructor - Sport Powered Parachute
- Flight Instructor - Sport Weight Shift Control
- Flight Instructor - Sport Gyroplane
Soft cover, 8-1/4" x 10-3/4", 496 pages. Includes CT-8080-5E.