Don't Let The Wind Catch You Unprotected
The Claw is a patented lightweight, high-strength aircraft anchoring system. The harder the pull the more it grips the earth! Because of the unique design, The Claw's three "Safety Yellow" powder coated aluminum legs and corrosion-resistant 3/8" diameter spikes try to pull together, tightening their grip on the ground like talons of a giant metal bird of prey. It's convenient low-profile design allows for easy installation and removal. The spikes just go 10" deep into the ground.
- Ideal for all aircraft.
- Compact, only 8 lbs including storage bag
- Holds 1200 lbs per Claw - 3600 lbs of Holding Power
- Easy installation and easy removal
- Holds more than any other system
- Protect your investment
- No more struggling with screw-in anchors
- Light-weight aircraft aluminum with hardened corrosion resistant spikes
- Tremendous holding strength. The harder you pull, the more the Claw grips
- The Claw is strategically located directly under tie-down points of aircraft to reduce tripping hazards
- Low profile will not puncture tires
- Ideal for all aircraft
- Compact storage bag and contents weigh only 8 lbs
- The Claw includes: Bag that is easy to carry and store that contains 3 anchors, 9 spikes, 1 hammer and 30 feet of rope
- May also be used with tents, canopies, pets, boats, hurricane protection, balloons or anything you wish to anchor to the ground securely
- Lifetime warranty
No other tie down comes more highly recommended by pilots.