Revere's ComfortMax Inflatable PFDs combine comfort with the convenience of manual CO2 inflation technology.
- Buoyancy: 35 lbs (156 Newtons)
- USCG approved for persons at least 16 years of age weighing 80 lbs. and above with a chest size between 30" and 52"
Dual waist belt stainless steel adjusters. Provides for easy adjustment with both hands and a more custom fit
inflation system access flap allows for clear, direct access to the
CO2 cylinder for rearming. CO2 cylinder can be replaced without
opening and unfolding the entire PFD
Waist strap and back strap attachment points fully connected and reinforced from inside for added strength
Heavy duty 420 denier nylon packcloth outer cover
Twin 2 wide back straps for comfort and security
Includes USCG compliant whistle and SOLAS Grade retro-reflective tape panels on inflatable bladder
Comfortable neck. The neck area has no Velcro or edge binding to cause chafing or abrasion for all-day comfort
- Unit Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 3"
- Approximate weight: 3 lbs.
- USCG Approval No. 160.076/3016/0