ASA has built a
reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate
and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2013 FAR/AIM book continues
this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from
Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR)
pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors,
combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the complete Aeronautical Information Manual. Sport Pilot and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules included.
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updates available online and via email keep
readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released
throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on ASA's FAR/AIM Updates page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- User-friendly combined FAR and AIM index with more terms than ever before!
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of
the industry for more than 30 years. ASA consolidates the FAA
regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of
information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance
Soft cover, 1170 pages.