Announcing Prepware, the FAA Knowledge Exam software that allows users to take
true-to-form practice exams and get immediate feedback on the test
areas that need more work. Tailor-made practice sessions improve your
performance in the areas you need to concentrate on the most to pass
the test with flying colors!
Questions are supported by study guides and comprehensive
explanations for correct and incorrect answers. Instructors can create
pop quizzes of any length, on any subject matter, to supplement the
study sessions. Each Prepware title includes all aircraft categories
(airplane, rotorcraft, glider, lighter-than-air, powered parachute,
weight-shift control). You tell the software which test you're
preparing for, and it generates your study sessions and practice tests
Use Prepware - ATP for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Aircraft Dispatcher
- ATP - Airplane (Part 121)
- ATP - Airplane (Part 135)
- ATP - Helicopter (Part 135)
- ATP - Airplane - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ATP - Helicopter - Added Rating (Part 135)
- ATP Canadian Conversion
- Flight Engineer - Turbojet and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Turboprop and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Reciprocating and Basic
- Flight Engineer - Turbojet (Added Rating)
- Flight Engineer - Turboprop (Added Rating)
- Flight Engineer - Reciprocating (Added Rating)
simulation, study and review models, detailed performance graphs,
comprehensive study guides and built-in timers give you the confidence
you need to ace your FAA exam. Whether you choose to simulate an actual
FAA test, or study specific subjects and questions, Prepware has the
tools you need.
Also included is the instructor utility, QuizMaker, to generate pop
quizzes or exams using actual FAA questions. Quizzes can be of any
length and on any specific or combination of subjects or subject matter
knowledge codes. You can print exams, student answer sheets, and
instructor master correction keys for quick grading, or save the tests
so your students can take these electronically.
ASA's Prepware combines all the information applicants will find in
the Test Prep Series. Prepware gives you everything you need to be
confident and prepared for your FAA Knowledge Exams.
- Compatible with both PC and Macintosh systems.
electronic flight computer is built into the program, accessed by a
click of a button during study sessions or simulated tests.
- Make and save notes in a Notes field, useful for annotations and comments as you study.
- "Google"-like search capabilities...search for a word or phrase in the entire database of questions, answers, and explanations.
- Includes a comprehensive and searchable glossary.
- Shuffle the answer stems for a true test of your knowledge.
a follow-up quiz from your airman test report. The FAA doesn't tell you
which questions were wrong on your test - they only give you the
learning statement codes. You can plug the codes into the program to
create a custom post-test follow-up, which is required prior to taking
- Simulates the CATS testing center in screen layout,
buttons, program navigation; replicates what you'll see when you take
your official FAA exam.
- You can choose to print results, or email them to your ground or flight instructor to obtain endorsement to take the FAA test.
your endorsement from ASA by completing two practice exams with scores
of 80% or better. You can submit these scores from within Prepware, and
will then receive your endorsement via email to print out and take to
the testing center.
- Built-in study guides are there at a click of a
button for study session, with the same comprehensive text and figures
found in ASA's popular Test Preps and Fast-Track Test Guides.
history reflects individual tests, not just cumulative performance.
View a performance graph depicting total score and a score for each
subject, as well as review the test (shows your selected answer, the
correct answer and explanation).
- All figures are available onscreen.
and automatically update the database each time the FAA releases new or
changed questions; also, the free email subscription service keeps you
informed anytime a change is made.
and Macintosh compatible. 1024 x 768 minimum screen resolution, CD-ROM
drive, mouse or other compatible pointing device. PDF file reader for
accessing supplemental support documentation. Product registration is
required. Internet access is required for registration as well as
program and test question updates.
compatible processor, 800 MHz or faster Windows (2000 & XP), 1.0
GHz or faster (Vista & Windows 7). 265 MB available hard drive
space. 256 MB System RAM (Win2000/XP), 512 MB (Vista), 1024 MB (Win 7),
Microsoft .Net Framework v2.0 or later.
computer with Intel processor, 276 MB available hard drive space. OS X
Leopard (10.5), 512 MB RAM. OS X Snow Leopard (10.6), 1024 MB RAM. OS X
Lion (10.7), 2048 MB RAM. OX X Mountain Lion (10.8), 2048 MB RAM.