Private and Recreational Pilot FAA Knowledge Exam
questions are arranged by subject into chapters, supported with
Answers, Explanations (for correct and incorrect answers) and
References. Questions are identified for Airplane, Rotorcraft, Glider,
Lighter-Than-Air, Powered Parachute, and Weight-Shift Control so you
know which questions to study for your specific test. Helpful test
instructions, tips, cross-references, and more included.
ASA is the leading resource for FAA Knowledge Exam preparation and
continues to produce the best books available to prepare students for
all the exams. The Test Prep Series features:
FAA Computer Testing Supplement is bundled with every test book so you
will become accustomed to referring to the FAA Figures and Legends as
you will during the test. This is the same book you will be issued at
the testing center.
The FAA tests are on a one-year cycle, with changes made up to 3 times
a year. We make sure you have the most current information by
publishing the books in July of each year, posting updates on the ASA
website that show changes made to the test questions, and providing a free e-mail subscription service for automatic notification when updates are available.
ASA's Test Preps contain the FAA questions and answer stems - plus
answers, explanations (for both correct and incorrect answers),
references, and FAA Learning Statement Codes (LSC). Chapter text and
illustrations help you more fully understand the concepts.
The questions are arranged into chapters based on subject matter to
promote better understanding, aid recall, and thus provide a more
efficient study guide.
- ASA test books include all the questions: airplane, rotorcraft,
glider, lighter-than-air, powered parachute, and weight-shift control
categories are all included, and the questions are identified as to
which test they apply.
- Click on the Detail
tab for a list of questions that apply to the specific test you're preparing for.
Use Test Prep - Private Pilot for the following Knowledge Exams:
- Recreational Pilot - Airplane
- Recreational Pilot - Helicopter
- Recreational Pilot - Gyroplane
- Private Pilot - Airplane
- Private Pilot - Helicopter
- Private Pilot - Gyroplane
- Private Pilot - Glider
- Private Pilot - Balloon - Hot Air
- Private Pilot - Balloon - Gas
- Private Pilot - Airship
- Private Pilot - Powered Parachute
- Private Pilot - Weight-Shift Control
- Private Pilot Airplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Gyroplane/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Helicopter/Recreational Pilot - Transition
- Private Pilot Canadian Conversion
Soft cover, 8-1/4" x 10-3/4", 384 pages. Includes CT-8080-2E.