(CO) is a toxic, odorless, and tasteless gas produced by the incomplete
combustion of gasoline, kerosene, natural gas, butane, propane, fuel
oil, wood, coal, and other fossil fuels. Dangerous levels of CO can be
produced by internal combustion engines or from any poorly vented or
improperly adjusted fuel-burning appliance. Exposure to CO may cause
sickness, headaches, or even death.
This Carbon Monoxide Detector can save a pilots life,
especially when flying with the heater on, by warning of the presence of
CO in the cockpitthe spot will turn gray/black when CO is in the air.
The spot on the detector returns to normal color after it is exposed to
You can use this CO-DETECTOR as your personal and portable CO
detection device. With the adhesive back, stick it on the panel or dash
for a semi-permanent installation, or wear it on an ID badge or on a
lanyard. Uses include:
Grass Cutting Equipment
Useful life is 90 days once opened.